“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vintage Victorian Altered Book




The above pictures are from a little project I am working on. It's an altered book and I am naming it Vintage Victorian Lace. I will only be using vintage images and prints with lots of lace and ribbon. I am doing all the crochet pieces in the book myself which means this will take me some time to finish. I will post pictures of pages as I finish them.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!it is fantastic!i'd love one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Vintage Book looks absolutely gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Vintage Book is already so gorgeous! I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails