“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Everyday Matters #4

The view down the street from my veranda. I love the big palm tree two houses from where I am staying. The bougainvilla's are blooming all over. You see these bright patches of flowers all over the gardens this time of the year. The one thing I love about the Western Cape and the part where I am living is the fact that everything stays green all year round because of the lovely rain we get and the fact that the mist from the see keeps everything moist.
©Ansota

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful sight to see when you walk outside of your home--looks like paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see beautiful flowers; we are still cold and expecting snow...enjoy your gorgeous view......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing....you are truly talented! I just love my visits to your blog. I always leave so inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming scene and perfectly captured. Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ansota this is beautiful. What a great view you have. You are very lucky.

    Kyles =D
    P.S
    Thanks again for the advice on my Etsy shop. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails