“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway!

Enter to win a My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software Program!


I received a wonderful gift called the My Memories digital scrapbooking program from Liz at My Memories and she asked me to review the software and to host a giveaway which means that one lucky reader will win a My Memories program. Isn't that just great news!


I haven't had time to play with the program much but managed to do a few pages and even designed a button and header for my new crochet website!
I designed this page by adding some of my own images.

The program is easy to use and the possibilities are endless! There are so many options from layout designs, papers, embellishments, shapes, frames and lots more.

You also have the option to buy new products like paper packs etc. straight from the My Memories console which will direct you with just a click of the mouse. There are also free kits which are available for download and lots and lots of new designs to choose from!

I created this from one of the free kits!

This is the welcome page  when you enter my blog from my website!
I really enjoy the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking program so much and with all the awesome designs the sky is the limit.

This is a must have for any scrapbooker, journaler, cardmaker, photobook maker and even digital designers can use the program to create banners and buttons or backgrounds for your blog or website.

To enter please follow these steps!

  1. Visit My Memories and then come back and let me know which one of the digital scrapbooking kits is your favorite.
  2. Also leave me your email address or a link to your blog or website. Anything as long as I will have some information of how to contact you.
You have time to enter until the end of June. Deadline for entries will be on the 30th of June.

Good Luck everyone!
Take care!
Ansota :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi daar meisie, so bly jy het ingeloer !! Ek het dit , maar kom nie reg met dit nie, het ok nie veel tyd om te speel met dit nie, dinge is te deurmekaar hier !!
    Dit is stunning LO's , jou werk is nog steeds so mooi, my raampie staan ook nog in my werksplek waar ek dit elke dag sien, mal daaroor...:))
    Mooi bly , koud hier, en nog n koue front oppad, ok reg, want nie mal oor die hitte nie !
    klompe liefde van my na jou Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Monica, Ik zou graag en deze Give Away meedoen.
    Ik heb even gekoekeloerd bij Memories en heb Love is uitgekozen.

    Groetjes, Aafke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a beautiful blog.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lucky person to receive a My Memories Software program for free is Aafke! Thank you so much for entering! You will be contacted with all the details soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank je wel Monica ik ben een beetje laat maar ja ik heb de kinderen van mijn broer hier door de week voor 2 weken, dus ik heb wat minder tijd voor het bij houden van mijn blog en het lezen van alle anderde.
    Nogmaals Hartelijk Dank ik ga mij gewonnen 'Love is'zo downloaden.
    Groetjes, Aafke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails