“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Where am I?

Hi everyone!

See what I am doing over there? You are welcome to visit me!
I haven't been posting here for quite some time now and know I am neglecting my art at the moment. I have been very busy with my crochet blog and designing new patterns for my crochet website. 

I also did a Soul Collage Workshop with Anne Marie Bennett of Kaleidosoul (What a lovely kindred spirit) as well as a workshop with Janet Conner over at Entheos Academy named 'Writing down your soul'. Both these workshops are wonderful and very insightful. I enjoyed both so much!

I miss working in my journal, sketching, drawing and painting but I have a wonderful relationship with my journals. They treat me with understanding and unconditional love and no matter how I neglect them they are always so kind when I return and give them some loving back.

Keep well and take care!
Namaste
Ansota

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL BLOG PLS JOIN MY BLOG AND ADD UR COMMENTS www.beenascreations.blogspot.com
    www.cookingatmayflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails