“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Friday, January 4, 2013

My Compass


Sketch of a compass. Not a perfect sketch but I tried. I am still struggling with perspective and really have to train my eye how to look at things. It was a good practice round though :) 
Happy drawing, sketching and painting everyone!
Ansota

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic. I couldn't even attempt this. I struggle with perspective as well and especially when it comes to round objects. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails