“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

What to write.

When I woke up this morning I decided to do some spray painting and gathered some stencils and my spray cans and prepared a few pages in one of  my journals. I made some copies of previous pages and used some of the elements and glued it with podge onto these pages.  

Now I can just doodle and have fun because I can take this journal with me wherever I go. I only need to take my pens and markers with and I am ready to play.

©Ansota

3 comments:

  1. Now what a very good idea, and I must tell you that you are inspiring me to start my own journal--which I've never done before--hopefully in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails