“To find your creative muse you have to go to a place within yourself where no one else has ever been. Experiment, brake the rules, make mistakes, grow and most of all ... Have fun while doing it! Don't wait for inspiration to come to you .. go out and find it.Never loose the child within you because within the child you will find your imagination. Be creative and be inspired and you will live a life filled with wonderful creative blessings."

Please visit my new blog.

Please visit my new blog.
Get inspired and learn an easy way to keep an art journal.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Everyday Matters #7

Some pages I did during this past week. This was when my daughter came to visit the previous Sunday and she was sitting on the couch with her laptop busy editing a novel she has been working on for some time. She was totally unaware that I was sketching her so when she left I finished it with watercolors and when she came to visit yesterday I told her I wanted to show her what I have been doing and showed her this sketch. She immediately shouted: 'But that's me!!' Well that was good enough for me :)
This is the view when I lay on my couch and stare out the window so I just cushioned myself against it and started drawing this big old fig tree. 
During my lunch break I was looking for something to draw and found this dripping tap at the back of the building where I work so I just sat down and did this quick sketch which I finished at home that night.
 Our boss at work was very thoughtful on Valentines Day and presented each one of us ladies with a single rose (6 of us)  so I put it in a vase and did this watercolor sketch.

 And that is me for the week! Take care everyone and happy creating!
©Ansota

1 comment:

  1. As always, I am so very inspired by visuting your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails